Feel and perform better
than you ever have,
with science validated
This service is for athletes and health gurus seeking optimal health and performance. Commit to the personalized program that is designed to fuel your physiology, and you can expect to feel and perform better than ever before.
Neuronutrition solves the BIGGEST problems with online nutrition coaching:
- Programs are generic and do not meet your needs
- You lack motivation to follow the program because you are not told WHY to make the changes you are asked to make
- Long term success does not happen because you didn't actually LEARN how to fuel your body & brain
Here’s how it works:
Complete the neurontrition physiological assessment prior to commencing.
This will help to identify your goals, unique gut characteristics, hormonal profile, and even uncover any neurotransmitter unbalance that you may have.
Receive Customized Macronutrients
Science validated supplement program
Neuronutrition life package
To help you optimize things like sleep, recovery from training, hypertrophy, mental clarity, body composition and more.
1:1 check ins to ensure maximal progress
That’s not all! You will also get:
- Access to Chett’s entire coaching toolbox (see below)
- Details on Nutrient Timing to optimize circadian rhythm
- Weekly email check ins to assess progress
- Biweekly zoom call; please note progress photos and completion of my ‘progress check in’ form is required prior to this. Please schedule this in your calendar as it is the clients responsibility to submit this
- Access to biochemistry lab work at wholesale cost
- Access to exclusive Brain Ignition programs (e.g. see Masterclass)
- BONUS materials; Sleep Optimization Guide, Guide to Buying Grass Fed Meat & Dairy, and Macronutrient cheat sheets
Check out these neuronutrition success stories:
I trust Chett with my health, which is not something I take lightly. Of course he's got the education to back him. No B.S. meal plans or gimmicks, eating real food to fuel your vessel. Along with his knowledge, you get a down-to-earth friendly guy. I would send all of my clients to him, and recommend his NeuroNutrition seminars to any health practitioners. Thanks for what you do Chett. Keep spreading the knowledge
I am absolutely thrilled with the tools and knowledge you have provided me with. You allowed me to create a much healthier connection to food; to understand I didn’t have to fear food, that food is actually fuel to propel you towards your goals. I appreciated your style in coaching, as you always provided the how and why, not just the “do it because I say approach.” You took the time to individually design what worked for me, and you would always listen and tweak elements as required.
I was having difficulty hanging onto weight and noticed a drop in my energy and performance partway through the season. The NCAA schedule can be a challenging one, with school commitments piled on top of daily hockey training and excessive travel. But I was consuming what as a hockey player I was thought to be a healthy and adequate diet. CHett acknowledged a few gaps in my nutrition and recovery program that I did not expect. They were simple, yet proved to be extremely effective, and within a few short weeks, I clearly noticed overall improvements. I would recommend him for high-level athletes seeking guidance to get to that next level.
Chett was a huge asset to our hockey program this past year, helping the players with grocery lists, game day nutrition, playoff protocols, road trip protocols, supplementation, and countless other nutritional details. This made a huge difference to performance for the players both on the ice and in the classroom. We are privileged to have him guide our players nutritional needs!
As an on call health care provider with a poor sleep schedule, I have invested much into learning how to prevent the wear and tear this has on my body. Chett provided me ample tools to improve my health and wellbeing under these tough circumstances; with specific foods, supplements, and fitness. I have recommended him to friends and colleagues and I will happily continue to do so.”
As a fire fighter, you experience bad days inside and outside your body. Through nutrition and training sessions in the gym, I have learnt how to handle stress better, be more prepared for work, and although this is low in priority for me, look better in the mirror. After working with Chett, I can now easily make healthy choices for my body and brain.
Working with Chett was the step I needed to take in order to allow my body to finally start working the way was meant to. His passion for what he does is so evident in all the information provided along the way. Chett is a man of science and is dedicated to his client's progress. If you want to improve your nutrition and supplementation, and actually learn about WHY you are making changes, Chett is a must.
At this high level of the game, there's not much separation in skill level between most players. That means being able to operate at peak mental physical performance on a consistent basis is even more important. I came to Chett looking to improve my recovery and brain function throughout training and particularly during the season. He provided me with an abundance of tools for me to use throughout the season to improve in these areas. He's my go-to when I'm looking to crank up my overall performance. Former captain of the OHL Ottawa 67's, Current AHL/NHL player with the San Jose Sharks.
My energy levels, body composition, strength and endurance have ALL seen benefits since I started working with Chett. I can with 100% confidence that I’ve never felt as great as I do now, since consistently sticking to Chett’s neuronutrition program.
Please note Chett can only accept a limited number of clients for this exclusive coaching package – apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity!
Check out Chett’s neuronutrition coaching toolbox below:
We can use this template for this section! The text shown below can be placed on the LEFT SIDE of the dash.
He has completed years of training to offer a truly unique nutrition experience.
You get access to all of this:
- MSc. Neuroscience
- Publishing author (CURRENT)
- Advanced recovery techniques from training
- Phil Learney, Advanced Nutritional Strategies
- Met Flex Certification, Dr. Mike Nelson
- Nutrition for Optimal Brain Function
- Ketogenic Diet Masterclass
- Lab Work Analysis
- Gut Health – Importance in Optimization for Metabolic Performance
- Jake Carter – Clinical Nutrition Mentorship
- Metabolic Healing, Blood Sugar & Insulin Resistance Mastery Course
- 1000+ Books and Scientific Papers on Neurotransmitters, Stress, Sleep, Nutrients, Exercise Training, and more…
Drop your email below
for a FREE Neuronutrition Assessment